Friday, July 19, 2013

Anti-Defimation League: Until 120!

ערב שבת קודש פר' ואתחנן/שבת נחמו תשע"ג

While I sneaking around researching my piece "The Anti-Defamation League [ADL] Isn't Jewish," I noticed that this co-dependently self-hating, supposedly Jewish, galuth (exile)-oriented, organization, is celebrating its 100 anniversary.

I am so tempted to "bless" it to live עד מאה ועשרים up to 120. That way, it might die in 20 years. Although the problem with that is that I do not think Am Yisra'el will be able to survive another 20 years of the ADL's "Change The World."

The ADL is now defending self-identified "Muslim Extremists?"
I couldn't care less if some player in the NFL is a Muslim or a Muslim extremist or none of the above. I do care when influencial American Jews, like Abe Foxman say to spiritually vulnerable Jews, things such as...
"...Being pro-Palestinian does not mean you’re an anti-Semite or an extremist. The record simply does not show that Aboushi has crossed that line."
Dude, unless they make public statements to the contrary, criticizing their leaders for actions directed again Israel, they all have a hazaqah of being... Gee, how do I put this? ..."not our friends."

Foxman's words were taken out of context, you say? Then how about reading the entire letter of defense yourselves.

Um,...I think that PA President Mahmud Abbas might just disagree with you, seeing absolutely no room whatsoever for Jews, in his dream of a Palestinian state, not in Hevron, not in Ariel, and not even in Tel-Aviv.

PA "President" Mahmud Abbas (Abu Mazen) and his vision of "Palestine."
But, what do I know? I have only put my tuchus on the line for the past 16 years, actually living where all Jews are supposed to be living,...in Israel. What about you, Abe?

True. Many (most?) Jews living in galuth just don't get it. In 1683, Muslims made it all of the way west to the gates of Vienna, Austria, but were pushed back. Now, they have long since bypassed those gates, employing a newer, more effective strategy,..."Western guilt." They have now becoming significant influences in a number of European countries, not to mention pulling strings and otherwise throwing their weight around in the U. S., aided and abetted by Leftists who "have only the best of intentions."
A picture is worth a
thousand words, or
at least 120 words.

Don't forget that "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

But, I digress....

Does the ADL really have to make things worse by brainwashing encouraging the already (physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually) "stuck in exile" Jews to forget that Muslims are not the Jewish People's biggest fans?

No, it doesn't. But, they do.  


(sigh)

2 comments:

Shy Guy said...

Why do you want the ADL to be around for another 20 years? :)

Esser Agaroth said...

"Although the problem with that is that I do not think Am Yisra'el will be able to survive another 20 years of the ADL's 'Change The World.'"

I guess I was just too lazy to think of another berakhah.

:-/

You Might Also Like...