Wednesday, May 01, 2013

MK Michal Roisin Is Not A Nice Person

כ"א לחודש השני תשע"ג

The following translation/summary of  is from the Life In Israel Blog's Headline Of The Day, April 30, 2013.

MK Roisin: Why relate to the terror attack?
Arutz 7 (Hebrew)

At the opening of the Knesset committee meeting today dealing with the Women of the Wall issue, Chairwoman MK Miri Regev (Likud) opened with an expression of shock and sorrow regarding the terror attack this morning in which one Jew was killed at the Tapuach Junction in the Shomron and expressed her condolences to the family.

MK Michal Roisin (Meretz) asked why she needs to relate to the terror attack that happened earlier in the day, as it seemingly has nothing to do with the topic under discussion.

Esser Agaroth (2¢):
Gee, I wonder if she would have said the same thing, if the murder victim had been an Arab, or a foreign worker, or a nun?

I sincerely doubt it.

"Shiksa"
MK Michal Roisin, I would like you to meet Shiksa. And, although Shiksa is female, no, I do not intend to call you the name you might think I would call you.

After all, it IS against Israeli law to call a government official a name. And, I wouldn't want to break Israeli law, would I?

As far as I know, this law has not been repealed, and is still on the books. However, it has been criticized by some Israeli judges. Of course, my guess is that if the "name-calling" found favor in the eyes of those truly in charge of what goes on in Israel, it would be allowed to slide. Of course, that is only speculation on my part.  Nevertheless, so much for "democratic free speech," huh?!

But, I digress....

Other than being female, I can think of at least one other attribute you have in common.

However, MK Roisin, I would never think of comparing you to Shiksa. You see, there is much too much that you and Shiksa do not have in common, in order to place the two of you on the same level.

Shiksa cares about Jews.

Shiksa cares about Jews, no matter where they live.

Shiksa's job is to protect Jews. Well, in theory, that is also the job of MK's, but...whatever.

Shika protected and cared about me, while I was helping to raise her, and living in K'far Tapu'ah, part of the Land of Israel. See Joshua, Chapters 12, 16, and 17 for starters, if you don't believe me.

Shiksa even barked at people, I didn't like. I kid you not. It was uncanny! Gee, I wonder if you she would bark at you, MK Roisin?

Let's see... What else? Oh, yes!

Shiksa continues to protect Jews (in an undisclosed location). Who do you continue to protect? Arabs who want to kill us, even you? The "democratic rights" of those who to have promiscuous sex with multiple partners? The children of foreign workers, perhaps, the next stage in Israel's "de-Jewification?" What about the "freedom of religious expression," for everyone, BUT Torah-observant Jews?

Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know what else you do NOT have in common with Shiksa?

As to that name, you thought I was going to call you, I would never want to call of Bath-Yisr'ael such a name. But, the more I think about it, the more I tend to believe that you might not be such a woman.

Incidentally, Shiksa is from the Hebrew word שקץ/sheqetz. Look it up, why don't you?

Yet, in Yiddish, it is used to indicate a non-Jewish woman. So, now, I am thinking that maybe you and Shiksa DO have something else in common, after all.

Now, before I let you go, MK Roisin, I want you to look into this man, this Jew's eyes.

Evyatar Borovsky, HY"D
Yitzhar, Israel
The murderer of this Jew, kill him for one reason, and one reason alone. He was Jewish.

The murderer of this Jew made his wife a widow, and his five children orphans.

However, I believe very strongly that the murderer of this Jew is not the only was responsible for the murder of this Jew

This Jew has a name. This Jew's name is Evyatar Borovsky.

MK ROISIN, DO NOT FORGET THIS JEW'S NAME, NOR HIS FACE, WHOSE MURDER YOU JUST BRUSHED ASIDE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FEEL IT WAS RELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION!

"Jews" like you disgust me.

(*Shabba"k and Israeli Police, please note that not at ANY time did I call MK Roisin a nasty name. Thank-you.)

So, how does MK Roisin rate, using the new, Esser Agaroth (2¢) rating system?

MK Roisin doesn't get a rating. She is below ALL ratings, she is low. Sro, until I can come up with a system appropriate for the likes of her, I will give her the proverbial...

0
It works in English and in Hebrew.

MK Roisin, you are not a nice person,...and that insult being NICE about it.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...