Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Redeem Rivky Weiss! (née Stein)

כ"ו לחודש השלישי תשע"ד

Over the years, I have heard many horror stories from men who have suffered at the hands of their wife claiming agunah (chained) status.

I have heard false accusations of child abuse, so that the wife will be assured full custody and control of the children, false accusations of domestic violence, lies regarding the couple's marital relationship, lies by parents and match-makers, inducing the naive, young man without any local family support, to marry a mentally unstable women.

I mention all of the above to show how much scrutiny I pay to such cases, and to emphasize that Rivky's case is not like any of them. 

I strongly believe Rivky, my strong belief in her plight and suffering.

Where are all the women's rights activists? 

I guess that women's rights activists do not care about a frum woman, who insists on remaining frum and working within the system.

If there are any out there,...left wing ones, I will be happy to stand corrected.

Anyone? Anyone?

My guess is that they are still trying to figure out how to use Rivky's situation to support their anti-Torah, and in particular, anti-Haredi agenda.


But, you do not have to take my word for it. Inspect the documents of the Beis Din yourself. If you doubt the presentation, you can contact the Beis Din yourself.

In the meantime, listen to Rivky recount her story in her own words.


Rivky's husband has not come forward to defend himself. On the contrary, he has been conveniently absent at the sessions of the Beis Din, even though he has repeatedly said he would attend. He has even been given the option to seek out the examination of this case by another Beis Din, but he has not.
You Might Also Like...