Rafi G., who writes the Life In Israel Blog, posted Livni = Kahane.
Click the link to see the full post. Basically, according to a PA newspaper, according to an Al Jazeera leak, Israeli Opposition Leader Tzippy Livni (Kadima) made an offer to the Arabs which includes transfer of most Arabs out of Israel.
According to Rafi, this offer is similar to one suggested by Rabbi Me'ir Kahane hy"d. In my humble opinion, it is probably more akin to Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman's "plan."
Nonetheless, I believe that there are a few pertinent points which may be derived from this:
1. Double standards are alive and well.
2. Maybe some of those on the Left really do realize the need to rid the country of Arabs, and are just trying to negotiate a tight rope, for the sake of relations with the U. S. and Europe.
3. Maybe some on the Left are actually aware of the mainstream Israeli understanding of the Arab threat, and are in tune with it, after all.
These are all just speculation, of course.
This all being said...
1. Reports from Arab sources cannot be trusted anyway, of course.
2. Some Arabs are more patient than others. Some (Fatah) seem willing to wait until they [in theory] overpopulate the Jews in Israel. Others (Hamas, Islamic Jidhad, & everyone else) are not. But, don't be fooled. They all want us dead, on e way or another.
3. Will we have to wait until Hamas and Hizbullah rockets make it Tel-Aviv, before the rest of the Left wake up? They us pray that we won't have to.