Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tagged Twice

15 of the Fourth Month 5767

Well, now that I've been tagged twice, I guess I can no longer be a party-pooper. First I was tagged by Batya. I told her that I didn't have the ko'ah. Then she said I'd hit by lightening or something. Now, I've just been tagged by Doodlehead. Since he recently provided me with some secret, crucial information, I guess it's time to pay the piper.

Here are the rules. In the immortal words of Eve Arden in the movie "Grease:"

"Rules are rules."

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. My father was an art professor.

2. By the age of 14, I had visited 20 countries on two continents, besides the U. S./N. A.

Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity, Inc.3. I was a lifeguard for five years. My mother, brother z"l, and sister were as well. I'm one of the few native San Diegans who does not surf. I probably will get on a board one of these days. In the meantime, I can still do a 360 on a boogie board!

4. I am a brother in Alpha Epsilon Pi,...and am looking for others in Israel.

5. I have this annoying talent of being able to quote lines from films, like The Breakfast Club, by heart.

6. I've lived most of most of my 10 years in Israel in Yehudah and Shomron.

Depeche Mode7. I have eclectic taste in music, including classical, New Age, and 80's. (No Country) I've been a fan of Depeche Mode almost since their beginning in 1981. Along with Beethoven, Mussorgsky, and Stravinsky, they have had a profound effect on my life.

8. I'm a Harry Potter fan. I read books 5 and 6, three times each. I don't think that R. A. B. in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will turn out to be Regulus Black,...too obvious. It'll be Neville's grandmother Augusta for sure!


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

OK. Well, I cheated, having crammed more than one fact/habit into each line. But at least they're related.

Now, I'll tag....

1. Irina, which I feel the most guilty about because I know she's incredibly busy. 2. HaKav HaYorim, now that he's out of the army, and must have tons of time on his hands. 3. Faith In Nathan 4. Derech HaMelech 5. Ezra HaLevi 6. Tel-Chai Nation 7. Brooklyn Habiru 8. Sultan Knish, 8 1/2. Frum Satire, because I'm intrigued as to what these guys might list.

*I will NOT tag Erica, because she's been bugged enough by bloggers' memes.

...and I don't have to noodge Kalashnikover Rebbe nor Rafi G., because Doodlehead already did.

10 comments:

Ezra said...

Misspelled names forever naget a tag.

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H Um,...sorry.... How 'bout now that I fixed it? :-S

Rafi G. said...

doodlehead tagged me, but I had already done that meme last week...

and hakav hayorim is abroad right now. probably not blogging much... (he is my cousin)

Erica said...

Oh, you have no idea how grateful I am, because much as I love doing them, they tend to loom over my head and give me major tsures.

Although, I'm thinking I might lift the ban on peeps from or in Israel.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Cool list!

Batya said...

Wow! I"m impressed. You should write your memoirs!

doodlehead said...

im glad i was the encouraging tag. nothing is impossible after all.

Esser Agaroth said...

Rafi: Shmu'el had better blog on this, or else! Just kidding... Cousins, huh? Small world....

Erica: :-D I thought Brooklyn WAS in Israel. Wait a minute... No, it's South Florida is part of NYC... Something like that. In any event, thanks.

tnspr569: Thanks. :-)

Batya: I know you're complimenting me, but I don't get what you're impressed about.

Doodlehead: No. nothing's impossible.... ;-)

doodlehead said...

u mite b rite about r.a.b, unless she thought ud say that it was 2 simple in which case ud overlook the fact that it really is regulus.

Esser Agaroth said...

DH: True....

You Might Also Like...