Well, now that I've been tagged twice, I guess I can no longer be a party-pooper. First I was tagged by Batya. I told her that I didn't have the ko'ah. Then she said I'd hit by lightening or something. Now, I've just been tagged by Doodlehead. Since he recently provided me with some secret, crucial information, I guess it's time to pay the piper.
Here are the rules. In the immortal words of Eve Arden in the movie "Grease:"
"Rules are rules."
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. My father was an art professor.
2. By the age of 14, I had visited 20 countries on two continents, besides the U. S./N. A.
3. I was a lifeguard for five years. My mother, brother z"l, and sister were as well. I'm one of the few native San Diegans who does not surf. I probably will get on a board one of these days. In the meantime, I can still do a 360 on a boogie board!
4. I am a brother in Alpha Epsilon Pi,...and am looking for others in Israel.
5. I have this annoying talent of being able to quote lines from films, like The Breakfast Club, by heart.
6. I've lived most of most of my 10 years in Israel in Yehudah and Shomron.
7. I have eclectic taste in music, including classical, New Age, and 80's. (No Country) I've been a fan of Depeche Mode almost since their beginning in 1981. Along with Beethoven, Mussorgsky, and Stravinsky, they have had a profound effect on my life.
8. I'm a Harry Potter fan. I read books 5 and 6, three times each. I don't think that R. A. B. in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will turn out to be Regulus Black,...too obvious. It'll be Neville's grandmother Augusta for sure!
OK. Well, I cheated, having crammed more than one fact/habit into each line. But at least they're related.
Now, I'll tag....
1. Irina, which I feel the most guilty about because I know she's incredibly busy. 2. HaKav HaYorim, now that he's out of the army, and must have tons of time on his hands. 3. Faith In Nathan 4. Derech HaMelech 5. Ezra HaLevi 6. Tel-Chai Nation 7. Brooklyn Habiru 8. Sultan Knish, 8 1/2. Frum Satire, because I'm intrigued as to what these guys might list.
*I will NOT tag Erica, because she's been bugged enough by bloggers' memes.
...and I don't have to noodge Kalashnikover Rebbe nor Rafi G., because Doodlehead already did.