Sunday, November 04, 2007

Five Things I Should Be Doing Instead Of Blogging

Mossa'ei Shabbath Qodesh Parshath Hayyei Sarah 5768

Once again I was left out, and had to "steal" a meme.
I stole it from TNSPR569 who tagged by Batya.


Five Things I Should Be Doing Instead Of Blogging


*Of course, since I stole this, I don't have to follow the rules. For better or worse, I have more than five things I should be doing instead of blogging.

8. Cleaning my bedroom

7. Washing dishes

6. Doing laundry (without I washing machine, I might add!)

5. Looking for a free, TV show streaming site now that TV-Links seems to be out of commission.

4. Looking for a wife

3. Learning

2. Getting a life

and the number one thing I should be doing instead of blogging is:

1. Getting a Friggin' Job!

*That's fracking for you BSG fans.

Well, I don't thin I'll tag anyone. But, If you decide to answer this one, then please leave me a shameless plug about in a comment below!

6 comments:

Jacob Da Jew said...

"Once again I was left out, and had to "steal" a meme."

Do you REALLY want to be tagged? Esp, this one, a real doozy.

And I didn't tag anyone so don't blame me that you weren't tagged.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry- I wasn't exactly thinking of the best people to tag when I did the meme...

Batya said...

I was thinking of you, but then I was too sure that "Yaaqov would never do a meme."
bli neder, if I'm ever tagged again or ever have one of these rediculous ideas...
you'll be #1!

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

TNSPR569: Don't sweat it! Really. :-)

Batya: Uh-oh.

Rafi G. said...

I have not checked in a while but peekvid.com used to have streaming shows

Esser Agaroth said...

I completely forgot about peekvid! Thanks!

You Might Also Like...