Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"Avraham Avinu" In Ladino!

ט"ז לחודש החמישי תשע"ג

I was thinking about posting this in the fall, when we read about Avraham Avinu in several parshiyoth. But, I couldn't wait! I figured that Tu b'Av would be a good time, a perfect time for music and celebration. But, as you can see, I'm a little late in Israel.

Nevertheless, here is my dear friend Avraham, an oleh from Brazil, revealing his amazing voice to us! If you are a Portuguese speaker, you will enjoy watching his videos on Judaism and Israel on his YouTube channel.

Um "oleh" (imigrante) do Brasil, o meu amigo muito querido Avraham tem muitos vídeos no seu canal YouTube pessoal no que ele diz com respeito do judaísmo e Israel em Português.

אברהם אבינו בלאדינו - אברהם פרנקו ישיבת דבר ירושלים
"Avraham Avinu" in Ladino - Avraham Elbaz Franco
 

No comments:

You Might Also Like...