י"ב לחודש העשירי תשע"ד
YNET: Ships to haul 500 tons of Syrian chemical agents
December 14, 2013
Danish and Norwegian ships can safely ferry up to 500 tons of Syria's most dangerous chemical weapons out of the strife-torn country, a Danish chemical expert said Saturday.
Bjoern Schmidt said sealed containers full of chemical compounds, which when mixed can create lethal Sarin and VX gases, will be loaded at opposite ends of the two cargo ships. The exact quantity of chemicals to be taken out of Syria is unknown, Schmidt said. (AP)
Esser Agaroth (2¢):
So, it seems that Iraq really did have chemical weapons, and smuggled them into Syria. At least, it's a possibility. I don't hear any recanting from the scoffers. Does that mean that they believe that Iraq really did not have chemical weapons capabilities, and Syria produced their own? Either way, this report begs several other questions, you might not have thought of.
|Red: Missile routes, Blue: Potential routes for foreign troops to enter Israel.|
(Click to enlarge)
1. Why Danish and Norwegian ships? OK. This was probably covered in the agreement with Syria. But, why them? Did they volunteer? Did Syria choose them?
2. Where exactly are they taking these chemicals? Which country will be stuck with having them disposed of within its borders?
3. How will it be verified that all of this cargo reaches its destination? We're just going supposed to trust the Danish and Norwegians? Because they're Danish and Norwegians?
4. Are their anymore than 500 tons? How do we know that's all? This report says "500 tons of Syria's most dangerous chemical weapons" What about the less dangerous chemical weapons? We're just going to trust that the Syrians do not have some more stashed away with Israel's name on them?
5. How was skimmed off the top, and made its way into the hands of Hezbollah? How much did the rebels manage to get away with?
6. When will the U. S. finally decide to go into Syria, to clean up the mess? Will Russia go in instead, or along with them?
Next stop: Israel.
God, Help us!