י"ג לחודש העשירי תשע"ד
Arutz 7: Kerry Aims for Permanent Settlement with PA
December 15, 2013
|U. S. Secretary of State Kerry
trying to push Israel around
"We, the Americans will continue to attempt to broker an agreement that will address borders, security, refugees, Jerusalem, mutual recognition and the end of the dispute," said Kerry. Sources in Ramallah reported that Kerry suggested a summit with PM Netanyahu to Abbas, in order to discuss matters remaining at an impasse. Abbas agreed to consider the option.
Esser Agaroth (2¢):
I wonder why Kerry is so set on finalizing an agreement between Israel and the Pseudostinian Arabs, including the creation of yet another terrorist state, especially when so many others have "failed" (in the eyes of the West) before him.
Is he thinking about his next political ambition, say as Hillary Clinton's running mate? Is he thinking about his legacy that he will leave behind? What about a cushy position in academia or increasing the fee he will be able to get for each speech that he will give as the "Savior of the Middle East?"
Or perhaps, he really just hates Israel.
Regardless of his motives, let's take his above list of goals, point by point, and see just how fruitless his efforts will be:
1. Borders: Well, this is when we find out just how complacent residents of Efrat, other Etzion Block suburbs, and Ofra really are. Will their undying state loyalty, and protexia (connections) save them from the chopping block? We shall see, soon enough. Incidentally, Mr. Kerry, the borders of Eretz Yisra'el have already been decided by The Almighty:
2. Security: Clearly Just how many Qassam rockets from Hamas in Azza (Gaza), Katusha missiles from Pseudostinian ally Hezbollah in Lebanon, bombs, shootings, and attempted poisonings are we to endure, before Secretary Kerry considers it to be a less than adequate "security?"
3. Refugees: You mean the grandchildren of those Arabs who ran away in 1948, who are called "refugees," so that these unwanted Pseudostinians can be dumped back on Israel?
4. Jerusalem: The Arabs will probably save us, yet again, because of Jerusalem. Actually, it is The Almighty using them as a tool, just like when Arafat יש"ו refused Prime Minister Baraq's offer of 93 percent of Yehudah, Shomron, and Azza (Judea, Samaria, and Gaza). The offer did not include Jerusalem. Jerusalem is the red line for many Israeli officials. Yet, it would not be the first time that our "leaders" have caved in The Arabs know this. Why do you think they continue the pattern of initiating attacks, then agreeing to a cease fire? They know that Israel will eventually cave into international pressure, so that they, the Pseudostinians, can re-coup, re-organize, and re-arm, for the next battle.
5. Mutual recognition: Israel has already bent over backwards to please the Pseudostinians, and its leaders have conceded to the establishment of yet another Arab terrorist state. The Arabs will probably save us, yet again, if not because of Jerusalem, then because of this point, unless, of course, they decide to lie, or if Israeli officials decide to compromise on language, which are always possibilities when it comes to these two parties.
|(L to R) Pseudostinian President Mahmud Abbas (AKA: Abu Mazen),
Arab lackey, Arab thug
According to the PA President's vision of a Pseudostinian state, there does not seem to be any room at all for "mutual recognition."
6. The End of the Dispute:
Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai teaches that there is a rule that ישמעאל שונא ליעקב/Yishma'el hates Ya'aqov, Yishma'el being the Arab World (Ramba"m).This dispute will never end, not until the Pseudostinians, and their other Arab, and Persian, and Jew-hating, European cohorts accept the truth, which is that Israel, all of Israel, belongs to the Jewish People. My guess is that this will not happen until Mashi'ah comes. Hopefully, that will be tomorrow morning. Still, it may take time for word to get around.
In the meantime, I recommend that Mr. Kerry take a look around him, at the snowstorms which met his arrival, the storms across Europe and his New England home, not to mention the significance of the Hebrew date when he was here, and he may also want to open up his Bible once in a while.
(My response to the response I received to this post)