The following is the list of Top Ten Words and Phrases of תשס"ט/5769. The presentation of this list is an annual tradition.
If you don't get, don't sweat it. You're just not part my (super spiritual!) inner circle (yet). That's all.
8. Favicon (Credit: Nathan)
7. Post Secret (Credit: Nathan)
6. Ostentatiously Tzni'us - women who "cover" everything up, but still stick out like a sore thumb, due to big, neon, purple turbans and the like. (Credit: The Hayeh Adam Rebbe of Me'ah She'arim)
5. Un-Jews/Un-Jewish (Should be self-explanatory - Credit: Golbert & Co.)
4. Babylonians (Jews who refuse to make aliyah - see also Babylonian Talmud, Yoma 9b)
3. "My rabbi said..." from annoying women after spending a semester or two in "sem." (Credit: The Kalashnikover Rebbe)
2. "My teachers say that I should only marry a man who sits and learns all day AND is "well-established..." (Credit: MDB) ("Well-established" is code for "wealthy." Now you know why there's a so-called "shidduch crisis." It's because of "teachers" like these.) (Credit: MDB)
1. OMG! I am SO spiritual! (Credit: MDB)
O.F.F. - oozing with false frumkeit
OOOOOH. I like that one.
Post a Comment