Sunday, September 27, 2009

Haveil Havalim #236 Is Up!

Erev Yom Kippur 5770

Haveil Havalim #236 is up at Benji Lovitt's What War Zone??? blog!

It's the Pre-Yom Kippur Edition.

Check it out!

G'mar Hathimah Tovah!


muse said...

First when I saw the title, I thought, "wow!" that's early, and then I realized that it was last week's and you haven't blogged all week.

I hope it's posted before I'm off on that big mitzvah.

Ben-Yehudah said...

Nope. I haven't. You must not have gotten the "tweet." The next edition will be out when Yom Tov goes out in the Western U. S. early Monday morning Israel Standard Time.


muse said...

I haven't twitted for a long time.
Please don't be offended that I can't plug your HH. Blogging isn't on the menu. I was hoping to do it preflight.

Ben-Yehudah said...

No worries. BTW, I haven't forgotten about your request regarding Twitter. After you get back, OK?

You Might Also Like...