3 of the Ninth Month 5772
Now that I have finished Towers Of Midnight, book 13 in the soon to be 14-book Wheel Of Time series, I have a few questions. I will try to keep the spoilers to a minimum. But, there are a few spoilers below, especially if you have not gotten very far in the series.
1. Will Nynaeve find out about the complete Healing of Stilling by Asha'man?
2. Will Siuan and Leane ever achieve their full power?
3. Will Setalle Anan be Healed?
4. What did Aviendha see in the rings in Rhuidien?
5. How do the Aiel Wise Ones establish their hierarchy?
(A friend of mine suggested that their hierarchy is based on the amount of ji collected over time. Is it?)
6. Will Liandrin escape the Seanchan, especially now that Suroth is out of commission?
7. Will Elaida escape the Seanchan?
8. Will Galina escape Therava?
9. Will Amathera regain her status as Panarch, or any status at all, perhaps as a rallying point for Taraboners to escape the reins of the Seanchan?
10. Will Nynaeve heal the rest of the Asha'man?
11. How will Alivia "help Rand die?"
12. What is the "darkness" around Davram Bashere?
13. What does the "broken crown" above Perrin indicate?
(The popular theory is that Faile will Queen of Saldea, where the crown is known as the "Broken Crown.")
14. What is the thing that is "odd" about Aviendha's babies?
(Aviendha's visit to the glass columns in Rhuidien suggests that they could channel from a very young age. Is this correct? Anything else?)
15Min said that Cadsuane Sedai was going to teach something to Rand and to the Asha'man. It was something they had to learn, but were not going to like it.
(A friend of mine suggested that this already occurred, and that it backfired. Did it? What was it? Did I miss it?)
16. Is there is a third entity within or part of Rand's identity?
List your theories, and your questions below as comments.