Wednesday, March 13, 2013

AIPAC Anyone?

ג' לחודש הראשון תשע"ג

This post was prompted by a tweet of Yair Rosenberg's (taken out of context):
In fact, AIPAC is all about people who care about Israel -- its politics, culture, technologies and economy.
Esser Agaroth (2¢):
For the record, I like Yair's work, and he seems like a good guy.

But, AIPAC caring about Israel? It cares about power and aiding in the indoctrination of Jews into an assimilated, Western society, living in Israel or not. Israel must stop depending and co-depending on the United States, and all organizations which are, for the lack of a better expression, keeping the Jew down,...and in Galuth (exile), either physically, spiritually, or both. All Jews must leave the U. S. and immigrate to Israel,...NOW. 

It is one of the crucial steps in the ONLY solution to the Jewish problem of the Jews (offensive Nazi pun intended).

'Nuff said.

But, I digress....

AIPAC supposedly stands for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. But, I prefer to call it the...
Association In Palestinian Authority Cahootz   OR

Association In Peres's Authority Circle   OR

Association of Indoctrination Public relations And Co-dependence
Take your pick.  They're all the same to me.

Organizations like AIPAC used to infuriate me. Now? They just make me yawn.

(yawn)

Jews who are taken in by them, and see them as their salvation, I intend to pray for you,...TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PROVERBIAL COFFEE! ...or cappuccino, or whatever.

However, I must admit that there is a tiny thought, stewing in the back of my mind, that says that you will get what you deserve.  May HaShem have mercy on you!

So, if you manage to survive the food riots, AND get on a private jet or boat which actually has some fuel still in it, AND manage to make it to the shores of Europe or Africa, AND then manage to drag yourselves through more food riots AND manage to escape panicky Yishma'elim (Arabs) and Edomim (Westerners) who are just a little too focused on sexual gratification (Hint, Hint), I'll be here,...waiting.

I won't even say, "I told you so," not unless you still don't seem to get it.

then, I will, to the best of my ability, help you find shelter and water, teach you about the varied benefits of amaranth (google it), and maybe even a chicken for Shabbos,...once in a blue moon. By then you will hopefully appreciate Israel, not as some distant land to throw money at, and maybe get a plaque for a dead relative, but for what it really is...

Your only, true home.

No thanks to the likes of AIPAC.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...