Sunday, March 17, 2013

Naftali Bennett Photo Caption Contest

ו' וחודש הראשון תשע"ג

Rafi at Life In Israel turned me onto a photo caption contest for the photo of Jewish Home Party Head Naftali Bennett. Any takers? Please leave your caption entree below as a comment.

Photo Credit: Tomer Applebaum of Ha'aretz
Here are my Esser Agaroth (2¢) versions:

1. My kippah constantly falling off runs parallel my faith in HaShem and commitment to His Torah, as is reflected in my legislative agenda, such as granting Israeli citizenship to several thousand people who want to annihilate, granting autonomy within the Land of Israel to the rest of them, amounting to a couple million.

To intellectual for you? Then try this proverbial one:

2. If a kippah needs a clip, then it's not big enough. If there isn't anywhere to clip it anyway, then it's REALLY not big enough.

OK. Now it's your turn.


No comments:

You Might Also Like...