Friday, December 14, 2007

At David's Request

It feels as though I have been doing a lot of memes lately. They are a great to procrastinate and to avoid doing all of those important things in life, like finding a job, finding a wife, growing spiritually. You know, important things....

When my friend David, one of my few friends left in the "old country" (San Diego), asking me to do this one, I could not refuse. You see, David has really never asked anything of me in the 12 years that I have known him, a good enough excuse to procrastinate. After all, I did my job-hunting for the day and fulfilled some additional obligations to other people.

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun.Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.


4 jobs I have had in my life:

(I'll list the ones most people don't know about.)
  • Lifeguard, Swim Instructor, Coach

  • Dance Club Door Man & Bar Back
    (I have no doubt that this one blew some of you away!)

  • Shift Manager in an Internet Cafe

  • AOL Customer Service Agent


4 places where I have lived:
  • San Diego, CA
    (Mission Village, Middletown, Uptown. Lake Murray)

  • Los Angeles County, CA
    (Westwood, Santa Monica)

  • San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    (Oakland, Hayward)

  • Israel
    (Tel-Aviv, Jerusalem, Binyamin, Efraim)


4 places I have been on vacation:

  • Europe (age 4), (Father's Sabbatical Trip)

  • South America (age 13), (Father's Sabbatical Trip)

  • Las Vegas, NV, Phoenix, AZ, Palm Springs, CA (Fraternity Road Trips), Yuma, AZ (Padres Spring Training)

  • Tiveriah, Tzfat, Gallil, Golan, Israel (chaperon on my 8th-graders school trip)


4 of my favorite foods

  • Shwarmah

  • Steak

  • Chicken Soup - as it should be & when it's cold out

  • Most Things with Coffee or Chocolate in them


4 places I would rather be right now:

  • Jerusalem - in a quiet & warm apartment

  • Eilat - I've never been, and would like to go

  • Nahariyah - in the summer

  • The Beach - in the summer


4 friends or relatives I think will respond first (possibly) :


You know what, David, I dunno. I'm not in the habit of "tagging" people anymore. i let people "tag" themselves. Hopefully they will come back to put a link to their responses in the comments section below.

Sorry, David, I guess that means I'm spoiling the fun.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...