Monday, December 03, 2007

Harry Potter 7 Released In Hebrew

24 of the Ninth Month 5768

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Hebrew Edition will be released at 6:00 pm, tomorrow, the first night of Hanukkah.

At least they got the timing right on this one, no Shabbath-violation partied and no release date on the "Holiday-That-Must-Not-Be-Named."



There's just one thing that irks me. I paid NIS 137 for my copy in English. Tomorrow people wil have to pay only NIS 89!

For those of you outside of Israel, that's 12 bucks, or 6 pounds!

I guess it's one of those supply and demand, import costs things....

Still, I am not sure how Hebrew speakers were able to avoid all of the spoilers on the Web for the last five months.

They weren't.

Maybe that's the real reason the price so low.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...