Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm A Fan Of The Esser Agaroth Blog!

25 of the Second Month 5769

I'm a Fan of The Esser Agaroth BlogSounds kind of gaivadik, doesn't it? Such an inflated ego to think that anyone would want to join some two-bit (let alone two-cent) blog's "fan" group, no?

No arguments here. But, if you check your statistics even once in a while (everyday??), then you know where most of the traffic to your blog originates. For some reason, other than organic and direct traffic, Facebook brings the most referral hits on Esser Agaroth.

Why? I have no clue. But, I decided to run with it, and see what other ways I can expand upon these results from Facebook.

Eventually, we will see if this Facebook group helps at all. In the meantime, check it out, and see if this might be the tool for you as well.

*********


Special thanks to Life In Israel and Benji Lovitt for the advice, and to Frum Satire and Life Of Rubin for the inspiration.

1 comment:

Batya said...

Maybe I should try it for mine...

You Might Also Like...