Monday, February 11, 2013

A Blog That Doesn't Suck

ראש חודש השנים עשר תשע"ג

Hey, check out this video on creating "A Blog That Doesn't Suck," by my buddy Eric Rosenberg.  Eric is a multi-talented consultant, writer, speaker, and DJ, as well as the founding force behind The Israel Situation.


I have been trying hard to take his suggestions, such as posting consistent times and posting quality content, instead of just filler.

But, I can't help it!  I admit it!  I love watching those rises in hits!

So, what I have been doing is trying to post an average of once per day, mostly so that I can into a routine of posting regularly.  Sometimes I post a lengthy, philosophical piece, and other times I post my take on the news and current events.

I mostly post on serious matters, but try to take a break from it all by posting on literature, music, or funny things which happen during a typical day in the life of an Israeli.

So, maybe I still need to work on consistency,...a lot more.

In the mean time, I am posting this to seem how many hits I can exploit get out of Eric's video.

Exploitation was not one of his suggestions.

It was my own idea. (wink)

Seriously, though, check out Eric's material!  He makes some great suggestions!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...