Saturday, December 06, 2008

Oh, NOW, They're Upset...

Mossa'ei Shabbath Qodesh Parshath Wayeitze 5769
IDF soldier assaults Haaretz photographer in Hebron
by Amos Harel, Dec. 6, 2008

An Israeli photographer on assignment for Haaretz was assaulted by an Israel Defense Forces soldier in Hebron on Saturday. The photographer, Tess Scheflan, suffered light head injuries and was taken by an ambulance to hospital.

The IDF issued a response later Saturday, apologizing for the assault and emphasizing its stance that the soldier acted inappropriately, even if it emerges that he struck her after being attacked. (cont...)

What about all of the Jews in and around Beth HaShalom (Peace House) who were injured?

What about the ambulances which weren't let through to treat the wounded Jews?

What about the government storm troopers who went looking for Nadia Matar and Daniella Weiss,...and found at least one of them?

No, HaAretz only cares about the "injustices" to its own.

Now, you know why HaAretz has been nicknamed "Am HaAretz."

*********

HaAretz: "The Land [of Israel]"

Am HaAretz: "rif-raf"

1 comment:

Esser Agaroth said...

Dear "Builders of Zion,"

As you can see, I have rejected your comment on this post.

I do not allow idolators to post anything which may encourage Jews to fall into your traps.

Not only do I not support nor condone your "joint" venture with Jews, I condemn it.

No, it does not mean that I am against the presenting cause. I am against your methods.

We, Jews are to remain separate from Christians. We may be exempt from the commandment to chase after idolatry and destroy it, outside of Israel.

Rav Kahane HY"D said {I believe even on Christian talk radio} that if you want to support us, then support us from afar. If you come to Israel to missionize, then...well, just be prepared for the consequences.
I, on the other hand, don't want your support. I don't want your money. I don't want you to befriend any of my brothers and sisters. I want you to leave us alone.

You Might Also Like...