Sunday, June 14, 2009

On Dan On Arabs

Mossa'ei Shabbath Qodesh Parshath Shelah 5769
Stop Treating Arabs Like Animals
Dan Illouz, 18 Sivan 5769/June 10, 2009

I, on the other hand, refuse to be a racist. I refuse to use double standards. I refuse to treat the Arabs in a different way than I would treat others. I refuse to expect less. When the Arab countries attack Israel, I will demand a strong response. When the Palestinians send rockets, I will want those who send rockets to be rooted out. When the Arabs refuse to cooperate towards peace, I will work towards solutions which ensure Israel's continue security, rather than demand constant Israeli concessions because "we shouldn't expect anything more from Arabs." (Read more...)

Comment #32:
Dan, You and I often disagree, either on content or logic, usually both. This was kind of clever, though, not really new, I'm afraid, but clever. Maybe someone will get the message.

The West, goyim and assimilated Jews, have also often disrespected Arab culture. They claim that we should respect the Arab culture, yet don't understand what that is, and deep down believe in the superiority of Western/European culture. This is the root of their hypocrisy regarding Arabs.

Anyone reading Tana"kh can see the culture of the Yishma'elim is that of thievery and absolutely no interest in Eretz Yisrael, except for when Am Yisrael is weak. Then they can come to rape, pillage, and kill more easily.

DACON9 (comment #3) is right, though. There is no such thing as a "Palestinian." I am sure you were just using this term for clarification. Try using parentheses ( ) or quotes " " next time.

I keep trying to get Arutz 7 (Israel National News) to do the same when referring to charlatans like Michael Lerner as "rabbis." They still don't seem to get it.

*********

Dan Illouz is a recent oleh (immigrant to Israel) from Canada, and founder of the Tzipiyah Blog.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...