Monday, August 10, 2009

Where's My Next Apartment In Jerusalem?

20 of the Fifth Month 5769

I have to be out of my current apartment by September 1. Please help me find an apartment, by spreading the word, and by contacting me with your secret information and tips....

So far, I have been checking Flathunting (English), Homeless.co.il (Hebrew), and Yad2.co.il (Hebrew).

Please let me know if you see anything on these sites, on other sites, in the newspaper, notices, or hear anything from friends.

Tomorrow, I hope to put up fliers in various neighborhoods, on notice boards in yeshivas and stores.

Religious Men: I am looking for an apartment in Qiriyath Moshe, Giv'ath Sha'ul, or the surrounding area, but will live in most any neighborhood with the right people in the right location. If you have an apartment and need another roommate, or know someone who does, please contact me. I work, learn a little, am reliable, and do not smoke. Ya'aqov

Yaaqov.Ben.Yehudah@gmail.com

You Might Also Like...