Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Guest Post: Dear Mr. President, I despise you. Yes you are correct it is because...

כ"ב לחודש האחד עשר תשע"ד

The following is a piece of brilliant sarcasm from my friend Simcha Rosenbaum, who agreed to allow me to place it here, on Esser Agaroth (2¢). Even though he does not agree with everything I post here.

January 21, 2014

Dear Mr President,

U. S. President
Barack Hussein Obama
I despise you. Yes you are correct it is because of the color of your skin, it is not because of your foreign policies which feed terrorist organizations. It is because you are black not because you swung the sledgehammer on the final blow to take down the US economy. Mr Obama the reason I, a White American, hate you is SOLELY because your skin is darker than mine . I otherwise agree with every decision you've made to detain American citizens with no charges, to search and seize without warrants. In my eyes the only thing you did wrong was be born to a father of a different ethnic race than me. I am being sincere by saying that if a white bastard from Europe became president against US law i would not be angry, because you are not white you have no right to lead our once great nation. If a white man were to defecate on the constitution in all the ways that you have, during your terms as president, I would be ecstatic and proud to be an American. Sadly you are black. Sadly now when i meet a foreigner I have tremendous shame to say I am an American, not because we have brought war and suffering to this world while we live lavishly in debt to the far east but because my fellow Americans voted a black man my leader.

I will end with a little note to my American Comrades. This is why I am racist. I am racist against anyone arrogant enough to blame the color of their skin on their problems in life. I am racist against drug dealers and gangsters regardless of the color they were born. I, a White American, am a racist against anyone who blames ME for my great grandparents racism just because I am white. I am racist against uneducated fools who roam the streets looking to rape and pillage from those that they share this planet with. I am racist against anyone who sees skin color as a reason for anything. Last but not least I am racist against any American citizen whom voted for the despicable leader of our nation just because they wanted to say they are not racist. It is those who see the differences between black and white, including you Mr Obama, who are racists.

End Rant,
G'day to all non-racists
Eat Crap Mr. President

Simcha Rosenbaum
New York

2 comments:

yaak said...

In my eyes the only thing you did wrong was be born to a mother of a different ethnic race than me.

Wasn't his mother white?

Esser Agaroth said...

Thanks, Yaak!

Fixed.

;-)

You Might Also Like...